We all know how beneficial aloe vera gel is as a skincare ingredient. The natural skin ingredient can be used to treat a range of skincare concerns. Whether you are dealing with stretch marks, scars, blemishes, pimples, acne, and sunburn or have dull, dry and dehydrated skin aloe vera gel is your saving grace. Aloe vera gel is a natural alternative to prescription moisturizers and creams. You can either apply the gel contained within the leaf directly to the affected area of your skin or use it as a mix by mixing it with other ingredients, for example, cucumber paste, coconut oil, and turmeric powder.
The clear gel from the aloe plant can easily be used to treat burns and wounds. A common use of aloe vera gel is to help promote a clearer complexion, reduce inflammation and for smoother skin. Aloe vera gel contains vitamins A and C, antioxidants and enzymes which are highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe vera gel extracted from the aloe plant is not only fresh but also economical. Moreover, the aloe vera gel sold in pharmacies and health stores is commercially manufactured.
Can I apply Aloe Vera on my Face?
Aloe vera is a herbal medicine that dates back to more than 6,000 years. The popular herbal medicine is used in many different cultures. Fast forward to today, aloe vera gel can be used to treat everything from mild sunburns to acne.
The many benefits of using aloe vera on your skin are:
- Deep moisturization
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Boosts the production of collagen and regeneration of cells
- Improves the overall appearance of the skin, giving you youthful, radiant and supple skin.
- Clears up blemishes, age spots, and acne scars.
- Treats pimples and acne.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Cools soothes and heals the skin
- Rich in polysaccharides and antioxidants
Use our link and avail 15% discount
Applying aloe vera gel to your skin before going to bed can do wonders for your skin overnight. If you want crystal clear, youthful, supple, soft and radiant skin, then all you need in your skincare regime is aloe vera.
How to apply Aloe Vera on Face Overnight?
You have to follow a few simple steps to make aloe vera a part of your nightly skincare regime:
- Before applying aloe vera gel to your face, it is essential to gently cleanse your face, to remove oil, dirt, makeup and other impurities from your skin. You can use some cold, raw milk on a cotton pat for this purpose. It will gently sweep away the oils, dirt and dead skin cells without stripping the skin of any moisture.
- Next, pat your skin dry with a towel. Once your face is completely dry apply rose water on another cotton pad and gently wipe your entire face with it. The purpose of this is to get rid of any residue products on your skin and leave it feeling soothed. Extract some gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf in a bowl and store it in the fridge until the gel cools.
- Pop open two capsules of vitamin E in the gel once it has cooled down. After adding the vitamin E into the bowl of aloe vera, mix the ingredients together into a smooth consistency.
- If you have dry skin, then you can add a few drops of almond oil to the mixture. If your skin is prone to acne, then swap the almond oil with tea tree oil. Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply a generous amount of the aloe vera mixture onto your face gently. Repeat the process with upward strokes until the mixture absorbed into your skin completely. You can follow this mixture up with your daily night cream and sleep with it.
- Rinse your face with cool water in the morning.
Get to 2 pack! use the link below to avail amazing discount
Follow this skincare regime for a couple of weeks and you will notice a significant difference in the appearance of your skin. The trick is to use a simple mixture of the aloe vera gel as an overnight face mask for hydration. If aloe vera gel is applied regularly in this fashion, your skin will feel healthier, clearer, more rejuvenated and youthful in a few weeks’ time. Aloe vera deeply hydrates the skin, making it feel incredibly supple and soft. Nonetheless, the antimicrobial properties of aloe vera gel will fight acne and other skin problems overnight. Furthermore, the antioxidants in the gel will keep your skin looking supple, soft, radiant and healthy.
If you experience any redness or swelling, then do not use the aloe vera gel on your face. Before using any natural remedies on your face, it is always recommended to check with a dermatologist, especially if you have a history of allergic skin reactions or sensitive skin.
How long can you leave Aloe Vera on your Face?
Aloe vera can be used on the skin twice daily, in the morning and at night for skin whitening. Regular use of aloe vera degreases oily skin, calms sunburn, soothes irritated skin, reduces wrinkles, moisturizes dry skin, treats acne and whitens skin. Aloe vera is rich in minerals and is one of the most powerful skin-repairing herbs. Therefore, you can massage aloe vera at night for soothing and repairing your skin.
Save up to 10% using the link below
Is Aloe Vera Good for your Face?
Aloe vera gel is typically used when the skin is either too irritated, inflamed or sunburnt to give it some relief. Aloe vera, however, has multiple other benefits for your skin than just soothing it. The antioxidants, vitamin A and C in aloe vera have anti-inflammatory properties which can help treat dry skin, burns, and acne. However, aloe vera only works best on the superficial surface of your skin, it isn’t a very great remedy for cystic or deeper acne. Aloe vera has enzymes which can also help exfoliate the skin, making it smoother. Although, if you are looking for a stronger exfoliant then grainy exfoliator paired with a good quality daily moisturizer is a better alternative for you. Moreover, aloe vera when overused can actually dry the skin. Even though aloe vera can help moisturize, the enzymes in the aloe vera plant act as exfoliants, therefore, if you exfoliate the skin too much any time, it will either become too dry or too oily. The outcome depends on your skin type.
Another benefit aloe vera has that it can help with future wrinkles and lines. A question is often asked that whether aloe vera can actually help get rid of wrinkles, a simple answer to that would be no. Aloe vera does not reverse your skin from aging but prevents your skin from getting deeper wrinkles and lines.
The best way to use aloe vera would be to cut open the plant’s leaf very carefully and scoop out the gel which is inside of it. Apply this gel to the affected area of your face. If you don’t have an aloe vera plant at your home, then products containing aloe vera also work just fine. Although a fresh plant of aloe vera is always better to use, the products containing aloe vera also have other ingredients which will typically help with what you are trying to treat. If you want to go the extra mile then you can even find drinks which contain aloe vera. There is a popular belief that aloe vera drinks help support the production of collagen in your skin and prevent the signs of aging. However, there is not enough research to support this claim.
Other Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera provides a wealth of healthful properties in addition to skincare when used either internally or topically. These include:
- Beneficial healing properties: aloe vera accelerates the healing of wounds by supporting cells that produce keratin and collagen, two proteins which are a key to healthy skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: aloe reduced the production of prostaglandin, which is known to exacerbate inflammation. The plant functions as an antioxidant by inhibiting free radicals.
- Benefits the immune system: a few preliminary pieces of research have shown that aloe vera has a positive connection with the immune system, however, more studies need to be done.
- Laxative effect: aloe vera when ingested acts as a laxative. However, you need to be careful with how much you take in because it can also cause diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
Aloe vera contains many nutrients that firm up the texture of your skin. It instantly hydrates your skin and is great for soothing problematic and sensitive skin. Whether you buy aloe vera or choose to grow it in your own home, it is an inexpensive and effective addition in your skincare regime. Aloe vera is a quick solution to your dull skin and the magical plant can give you that 100-watt skin in just one night. This single skin ingredient can solve all your problems quickly. Aloe vera gel is an instant remedy for healthy and glowing skin.